Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Book Haul and Books Read (Precious Cargo, The Ever After, Shrewed, Laura & Emma)

Book Haul (Precious Cargo, The Ever After, Shrewed, Laura & Emma)

Welcome to Mailbox Monday/Stacking the Shelves. I'm happy to be sharing my new books. This Mailbox Monday was started by Marcia and hosted here. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Last week, I didn't pick up too many books but I am excited about the books that did come into my house. These are all eBooks, since I mostly read on my Kobo. I purchased one book, and the three others are digital advanced reading copies.

Purchased

Precious Cargo by Craig Davidson

Advanced Reading Copies

The Ever After by Sarah Pekkanen
Shrewed by Elizabeth Renzetti
Laura & Emma by Kate Greathead



I read two books, and started a third.


Precious Cargo by Craig Davidson
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena

10 comments:

  1. I need to get better about reading my e-books. Laura & Emma looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed The Hate you Give! Your new books have great covers! I hope the insides are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished the Hate U Give and found out they are making a movie for it as well. I liked it though. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got four good books you will like. The Hate U Give is one that I have been eyeing.
    Hope you have a good week with Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Couple Next Door, and I've heard good things about Laura & Emma.

    Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your books! Shrewed sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura & Emma looks good.

    I enjoyed The Couple Next Door.

    Thanks for sharing, and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some great books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious about Pekkanon's new book. And I will have to watch out for your review of The Hate U Give. Have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for some new reads. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete