Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Monday, June 13, 2011

In My Mailbox

Welcome, to my new updated Blog. I will be moving all my older posts shortly. I've been continually having issues with Iweb, and struggling with its limited abilities.

If you are a subscriber, please change your feedreader to www.MrsQBookAddict.com


This week, I received two books.

Pk gave me Divergent by Veronica Roth



And I received as a review copy:

The Ambition by Lee Strobel





Marcia of The Printed Page for hosts Mailbox Monday. Mailbox Monday is now going on tour and this month (June) it will be hosted by Bluestocking Guide.
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
We highlight what books we bought, received or picked up at the library.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Like what you've done thus far. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm intrigued by The Ambition. Hope you enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great! I am starting to think I need to pick up Divergent and give it a try. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ambition looks GREAT. It has all the ingredients of a really entertaining book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new blog looks good! Iweb confuses me. I struggle when I visit Iweb blogs. Then again I am pretty technically challenged. I hope the rest of the move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy both books. And I hope your new blog home is much easier than the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Divergent too and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait till you read Divergent so we can blah blah blah BOOK PASSION for it afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete