Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Vacation is over...I'm back home and getting ready to go back to work. I did get to relax, read, and mostly catch up on book reviews. I only received one book while I was away.

The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller

I also bought the blu-ray of The Hunger Games. I can't wait to watch is again.

The pink thing in the picture is an ereader stand. I'm going to keep this in my purse, and use it while eating lunch at work. It folds up, and doesn't take up much space.


Happy reading!

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice vacation! I'll be interested in your review of The Song of Achilles. Nifty ereader stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I really need to get a stand for my Nook!!! I always like to read my Nook at work :) Enjoy!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Song of Achilles, hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about The Song of Achilles. The eReader stand is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soooooooooooo clever. How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that ereader stand thingy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed your e-reader stand holds a Kindle. Do you like it better than your Kobo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kindle is just like mine and how great that stand is. Note to self get one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice stand. That is great they put out these handy things for electronic things. ENJOY the stand, and enjoy your books.

    I have already read the ONE book I received last week and have an author giveaway for it. LOL!! :)

    Have a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Song of Achilles looks great and that stand looks super handy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're going to buy The Hunger Games DVD eventually; it's worth adding to our collection. Enjoy your new book, and hope the stand makes reading during lunch a whole lot easier.

    ReplyDelete