Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Hi Everyone!

Last week we had a heat wave, and it was hot! I like the heat, but it was too hot even for me. I didn't get too many books, but I am getting more reading done. I hope everyone has a great reading week!


I'll be hosting Mailbox Monday in July! I'm excited to host for the first time.

For review:

Some Kind of Peace by Camilla Grebe & Asa Traff

Ebooks:

Forgotten by Catherine Mckenzie

The Reckoning by Alma Katsu

Tumbleweeds by Leila Meacham

14 comments:

  1. Some Kind of Peace looks rather creepy! I got Tumbleweeds last week too. Leila Meacham is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hot too! We have not hit too hot for me yet. Looking forward to Tumbleweeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Kathy about Some Kind of Peace! I'll watch for your review :) Also will watch for your review of Forgotten! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some winners here. Looking forward to you hosting Mailbox Monday next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have preordered Forgotten...and received Tumbleweeds unexpectedly on Sparky this week. I thought it wasn't coming until months down the line. Nice surprise.

    Enjoy your reading...and here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely covers. Interesting books this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great covers and books this week.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/mailbox-monday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a lot of reading at the pool! Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover of Tumbleweeds. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgotten looks intriguing to me. Looking forward to you hosting MM! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes indeed that first one has me shivering in my boots..
    And Tumbleweeds was good, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh yes... good luck with the mailbox thing next week, as I toss the baton over to you! I've been scheduling mine to post at 8:00 PM CST on the Sunday evening before, that seems to help everyone who is UK etc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the Reckoning too cupcake..for some reason I am driven to hear the rest of Lina's story...LOL

    ReplyDelete