Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review: The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey


If you're looking to get your act together, and put your finances in order. This is an amazing book. I've always been someone who worked for my money and bought what I wanted. This book made me stop looking at money on a short term basis and look towards the future. My husband and I never really talked about money. He's much better at saving and planning than I am, and this book has put us on the same page. I really needed to learn that I have to say "no" to myself, and to stop feeling so entitled to things.

The 7 baby steps to the plan:


I also listen to Dave Ramsey's show and it's so inspiring to see where people were and how far they came. This book spells it out for people who are overwhelmed and need a place to start. This is the first financial book that I read, enjoyed and started to motivate me. Money problems and behaviour go hand in hand. I highly recommend this book, and want to read his Financial Peace University book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment