Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Thursday, January 5, 2017

December Book Haul




These are the books that I purchased in December. I read all of the Erin Watt books, and loved the series. I never read books in a series back to back, and I read all 3 of these over a few days. I'm currently reading The Girl in the Blue Coat and it will most likely be a 5 star rating. I've heard great things about The Nest, and when I saw it on sale, I added it to my cart. The Break is on the longlist for Canada Reads this year, and it was also on sale.


Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse Amazon | Book Depository
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover Amazon | Book Depository
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover Amazon | Book Depository
Court of Thorn and Roses by Sarah J Mas Amazon | Book Depository
Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Mas Amazon | Book Depository
Twisted Palace by Erin Ware Amazon | Book Depository
See Me by Nicholas Sparks Amazon | Book Depository
Broken Prince by Erin Watt Amazon | Book Depository
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover Amazon | Book Depository
The Break by Katherena Vermette Amazon | Book Depository
Paper Princess by Erin Watt Amazon | Book Depository
The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney Amazon | Book Depository

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, you picked up some great books. They all sound really good. I will have to check them out

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some good looking books to read. I hope they're all winners!

    ReplyDelete