Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Month in Review: June

June really flew by for me. We finally moved, and finished all of our renovations. We're settling in at our new place, and I'm really happy. It's really nice to have more space. I can't wait for vacation, but that's in August...

June was a little slow on the reading side. I read 6 books. I'm hoping July is much better. Even though I only read 6 books, I read some really great books! I loved Everybody has Everything, Arranged and The Queen's Vow. It's really hard to choose a favourite, but I'll choose The Chaperone! It exceeded all of my expectations.

I'm slowing started to try Young Adult Fiction again. I'm trying to find more contemporary Young Adult reads, and staying away from paranormal and dystopian reads. I really enjoyed Belles.

I read:






(Favorite read for the Month)










Happy 4th of July!


3 comments:

  1. 6 books is great for someone who was as busy as you were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised you got through six books while moving, I know how exhausting that can be. I really liked The Queen's Vow and I really want to read The Chaperone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear that the move went well, and I can imagine that you would love a vacation right about now! We are looking forward to our vacation in September. I hope that you have a great reading month ahead!

    ReplyDelete