Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Sunday, December 9, 2012

In My Mailbox.

Christmas is coming soon! Montreal is gearing up for its first storm. I like snow for Christmas, but I don't deal well with cold temperatures. I wish I could hibernate in the winter. I'm really lucky the commute to work is short. I haven't received any physical Ebooks, but I want t start incorporating my egalleys. I use both Netgalley and Edelweiss.

 

Ebooks bought:

Away by Jane Urquhart (Canada Reads 2013)

The Age of Hope by David Bergen (Canada Reads 2013)

The Passing Bells by Phillip Rock

Egalleys

Leaving Everything Behind by Jacqueline Winspear

Easy by Tamara Webber

Vanity Fare by Megan Caldwell

Maya's Notebook by Isabel Allende

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

A Murder at Rosamund's Gate by Susanna Galkins

The Smart One by Jennifer Close

A Christmas For Katie by Shelley Shepard Gray

True by Hilary Duff

 

16 comments:

  1. Wow, those should keep you busy for a while. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered Edelweiss not too long ago. Yikes! Now it's harder than ever to refuse review copies. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox list. I'm reading Vanity Fare right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all look so good. Fantastic mailbox this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck during the storm! Enjoy your e-books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Passing Bells looks good....enjoy all your books. You definitely will have no down time. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize Jennifer Close had a new book out. I have Vanity Fayre too- it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome mailbox! There are several there that I've been looking at. Enjoy! We had our first dusting of snow this weekend. Nothing that stayed, but it was freezing. Good luck and stay warm!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly, what an exiting array of books! I know that you are going to love a lot of them, and I am eager to see what you pick first among the batch. It's like Christmas morning over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't be able to decide which to read first! I have The Passing Bells, too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice mix of books this week! I'm eyeing the cookies on the cover of Vanity Fare. ;) Stay warm and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely collection of books! I've been including my e-galleys in my mailbox posts too lately.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of good reading ahead.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/mailbox-monday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous mailbox! I hope you love Away as much as I did. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Passing Bells. I hope to get to that one really soon.

    ReplyDelete