Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Vacation Update

Hi!

My vacation is almost over, and I'm not ready to go back to the city. The weather here has been colder than I expected, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I spent a good portion of my time relaxing and reading. Today I'm trying to get caught up with reviews. My back has been hurting for two days, and I need it to get better before our 11 hour car ride back home. I thought I would share some pictures, and let everyone know that my reviews will start back next week. I've missed my blog and the community!






8 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun Jennifer.Did you got to the east coast? Hopefully you will be feeling better for your drive home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy!

      Yes, my husband and I are both from Gaspe. Spending time with family.

      Delete
  2. Love the pics, Jennifer! I wouldn't be ready to go back to a city either. I hope your back will feel better before your long car ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be at the water right now sounds blissful. I hope your back is better soon! We've missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful and beautiful!
    Gorgeous!
    Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I are from Gaspe, Quebec and we're visiting family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And we've missed you!

    Hope the car ride back goes okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear! I do hope your back is feeling better before the ride home. It is no fun to ride with it hurting.

    ReplyDelete