Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Hiatus

Hi,

I've been missing from the blogosphere for a few days, and I will likely be missing for a few weeks. My mom had heart surgery on Thursday and she's my main focus at this point. She had a valve replaced and it was a big surgery. She's doing good, but she'll have a long recovery. I'm getting a lot of reading done while my mom sleeps in the day. It'll be awhile before I have time to write some reviews. I'll be back, thanks for your patience. 

11 comments:

  1. Good luck sweetie. I hope everything goes perfectly and I think you're doing the right thing. Your mama needs you. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom comes first, for sure. Take care of her and yourself. I'll be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to your mom and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good spending time with your mom when she needs you. Family always comes first. I hope she recovers quickly and well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sending positive thoughts your mother's way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your mom has a speedy recovery. I'll bet having you there will be a big help and support to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sending good thoughts to your mom, and to you too! Take good care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your mom are in my thoughts. Glad you're able to be there for her through it all. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is great you are able to be there for her. Wishing her a good recovery. Family always comes first. Life happens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you guys! Here's to a speedy recovery for your mom!

    ReplyDelete