Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Month in Review


January was a good reading month for me. My goal is to maintain my reading speed from 2012 and read 100 books. I read 14 books in January. According to Goodreads, I'm 5 books ahead of my goal. 


1. The Eloquence of Desire by Amanda Sington-Williams
2. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
3. Indian Horse by Richard Wagamese
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
5. February by Lisa Moore
6. The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley
7. Summerset Abbey by T J Brown
8. Two Solitudes by Hugh MacLenna
9. Boundless by Cynthia Hand
10. Secrets by L Marie Adeline
11. Reason to Breath by Rebecca Donovan
12. Dancing to the Flute by Manisha Jolie Amin
13. Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan
14. Shadow Girl by Patricia Morrison

In all fairness, I read some amazing books and it kept me reading. It's a great feeling when you find a book that you fall in love with immediately.

My favorite books I read this month were:

Me Before You
Indian Horse
Across the Universe
The Promise of Stardust
Summerset Abbey
Boundless
Reason to Breath/ Barely Breathing

2 comments:

  1. You had a great reading month! I liked You Before Me too, and I picked up Summerset Abbey a couple of days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, when you find great books, reading is fast and easy! That's what happened to me too in January.

    ReplyDelete