Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Friday, May 24, 2013

Personal Announcement : Why haven't I been reading?

I'm expecting! This will be our first baby, and we are so excited. I haven't been blogging the last few months, because I've had no energy and when I did have free time, I was nauseous. I was lucky to get through work every day. I'm feeling much better, but still tired. 2 o'clock comes around and I'm ready for a nap. Blogging will come with time while Baby Q remains our first priority.

 

Thank you so much for your patience, and I promise I will be back soon!

 

22 comments:

  1. What great news for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. I know how those first months can be. Congratulations. I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! How wonderful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Books will always be around, babies are so much more special!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting- Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, congratulations to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Jennifer! So exciting! I was wondering what was up with you, hoping you weren't sick. This is really good news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! When I was pregnant last year, I wasn't able to read or blog much too. Take care of yourself and enjoy this special time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news Jennifer. Our little blogging group is expanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! I think I slept my entire first trimester with my first pregnancy. I understand! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the new edition! Hope the tiredness gets better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! You guys must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! When are you due? I had my first last year, so I totally remember... my blog posts went down a lot, and well, it still hadn't gone back up the way it did... take care!

    ReplyDelete