Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Wrap Up


I had a good reading month in March, I read books that I LOVED. One Native Life, For Joshua and Three Day Road really resonated with me, and left me thinking and questioning my own life. I can't wait to write the reviews, but also scared to not give them justice. They were so GOOD!! The Republic of Dirt by Susan Juby was also a great read! I loved Home to Woefield and was excited to go back to the farm. I recommend both books. When Everything Feels like the movies was a great discussion novel. It was on Canada Reads and I had to read it to see what the debate was all about. The Girl on the Train was a good read, but not great. Americanah was a huge disappointment for me. I do not see what everyone loves about that book. I loved her debut novel, but Americanah was so annoying. I'm actually 56% in, and not sure if I will finish. I need some time away, and try to finish.


I hope you had a good reading month, and I will post some reviews soon.

2 comments:

  1. It's always good when you read some great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful reading month. The ones you recommend are new to me.

    ReplyDelete