Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Thursday, December 29, 2016

2017 Planner Coral Carpe Diem

Last year I had a gold Dokibook and it held up very well. This year I decided to go with the coral Carpe Diem. I was able to purchase it through Chapters, and it arrived very quickly. The dividers are from January through December, the months and weekly pages are not dated. The binder seems to be very good quality and the paper is amazing. I can write with a Pilot G2 pen and it doesn't bleed through. I'm very happy with the quality so far.

I'm not a huge planner decorated. I have a few MAMBI sticker books but living in Canada, I haven't purchased any stickers from Etsy. I found the shipping expensive. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. I think I'll try to find some affordable functional stickers, because I do enjoy functional stickers.

The reason why I went with an A5 binder again is because I love the flexibility. My planner is also my budget binder, blog planner, meal planner, and notebook. I like that I can put in and take out pages when I want. I also like that I can find free printables online, and insert them into my binder. Yes, it's a bit big but overall I love it.

I'm excited to jump into 2017 with a new fresh planner.


No comments:

Post a Comment