Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Month in Review: July



I had a really good reading month for July. After the move, I was ready to get back to my reading pace. My goal for 2012 was to read 80 books, and I'm already up to 65 books read! I don't consider myself a fast reader, so I think this is pretty great. my vacation is coming up in a few weeks, and I can't wait!

Here is the list of books I read this month:

56. Overseas by Beatriz Williams

57. The Opposite of Tidy by Carrie Mac

58. Traveler's Rest by Ann Tatlock

59. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen

60. Another Piece of My Heart by Jane Green

61. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

62. The Sarishop Widow by Shobhan Bantwal

63. Tiger's in Red Weather by Liza Klaussman (Review to come)

64. The Language of Sisters by Amy Hatvany (Review to come)

65. Gold by Chris Cleave (Review to come)



My Favorite books for the month were:


Overseas, Language of Sisters and Tiger's in Red Weather.


Happy reading!


5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great reading month, and I love that you finished so many great books. I need to read Overseas very soon, and am planning on buying it for my next audible purchase based on your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you had a great reading month! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You *did* have a great month. I hope August is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reading month for you. July was not too back for me either. I look forward to Overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're certainly on a roll. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete