Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vacation Notice



I was going to try and write a few more reviews this week, but my attention span hasn't been so good the last few days. I have a lot to get done in the next two days. We leave Saturday for two weeks. I think i'll take the 2 weeks off, and try to schedule some reviews in advance.



Happy reading!

While I'm on vacation, I'm going to try Bloglovin.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break and your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time, and that you share lots of photos with us. Some of us have to travel vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one needs a break now and then. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete