Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Sunday, January 6, 2013

In My Mailbox

Here are a few review books I received before the holidays. Also received a Kobo Arc and Kobo Mini for Xmas. Apparently, Santa is an enabler...
For review:
Perdita by Hilary Scharper
An Uncommon Education by Elizabeth Percer
The Death of Bees by Lisa O'Donnell
Easy by Tammara Weber
Ebooks:
Above All Things by Tania Rideout
Across the Universe by Beth Revision
Stony River by Tricia Dower
The Land of Decoration by Grace McCleen
The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan


12 comments:

  1. It does sound like Santa is an enabler! lol Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Santa spoiled you :-)

    Great mailbox. I received The Painted Girls last week, too, and Above All Things is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really wanting to read Across the Universe. And The Painted Girls seems like one I'd enjoy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to continue with the Across the Universe series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about An Uncommon Education. Hope all your books are great. Enjoy your new e-readers. I got a Kindle, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the books on your second shelf.....ENJOY!!

    My Mailbox Link is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of good ones. I've seen The Death of Bees on lots of blogs lately. Enjoy!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mailbox looks fantastic! I've heard good things about The Painted Girls. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy Stony River. Please let me know. I loved Above All Things and read a good review today about The Painted Girls. Looks like you've got a lot of good reading ahead.

    ReplyDelete