Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Monday, May 4, 2015

April Wrap Up


I had a great reading month in April. I read a variety of books, and can't wait to review some of them. I don't think I'm going to review every book that I read. Often, I find myself not wanting to review the next book on the list, and it slows down my posts. I think I'm just going to review the ones I really enjoyed and would recommend, the books that I really want to talk about.

Here's the list of books I read:

Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple 3/5 Stars
Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova 5/5 Stars
The Education of Augie Merasty: A Residential School Memoir by Joseph Auguste Merasty 5/5 Stars
Station Eleven by Emily St John Mandel 4/5 Stars
Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories by Sandra Cisneros 3/5 Stars
How to Love by Katie Cotugno 5/5 Stars
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn 3/5 Stars
The Storied Life of A J Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin 4/5 Stars
Golden Boy by Abigail Tartelin 4/5 Stars



3 comments:

  1. You had a great reading month this month! What did you think of Sharp Objects? I found it a little too dark for me, and couldn't get through it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really wasn't that great. It was dark, and very predictable. I didn't really enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. I found Where'd You Go Bernadette at the used bookstore the other day! I've heard so many good things about it ...

    ReplyDelete