Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Friday, June 16, 2017

New Books Added To My Ereader


I've been doing some reading lately, but not as much as I would like. At this point, it comes and goes. When I'm really into a book, it feels great but sometimes I struggle to pick up the next great book. Summer is here and I'm excited to read, my reading tastes are all over the place. I feel like I haven't read any YA in a long time, I feel so out of the loop. These four books are new to me books that I have on my TBR list. I just started The Bookshop on the Corner and I think I'm going to really like it. The others peaked my interest, and I hope to get to them soon. I've heard alot of great things about Carve the Mark. I loved the Divergent series. The Secret Wife and Sweet Home are books that I found on Kobo. I have read good things about Tillie Cole. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have the first two that I have yet to read. I am making it more of an effort to read what I am buying. Its hard when so many great books are out there..

    ReplyDelete