Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mailbox Monday

Hi,

I thought I'd share my ebook review copies that I have on my tbr list.

 

Game by Barry Lyga

Born of Illusion by Teri Brown

Another Little Piece Kate Karyus Quinn

 

We Are Water by Wally Lamb

The Time of My Life by Celia Ahern

The Paradise Guest House by Ellen Sussman

The Originals by Cat Patrick

The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian

The Guilty One by Lisa Ballantyne

The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White

The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

Nowhere but Home by Liza Palmer

 

12 comments:

  1. Wally Lamb has a new book coming out? I've get to get a copy of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chaos of Stars caught my eye. I'll have to watch for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely covers there! I like the look of The Light in the Ruins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection, I really like the cover of Nowhere but Home, and I didn't know that Wally Lamb had a new book coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, a new Wally Lamb! I'm adding it to my list. And I have The Time of My Life coming this week.

    Enjoy your reading!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great titles and covers.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/mailbox-monday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look good, but the Lamb book would be my first read of the bunch!
    Here's My Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic assortment! Nowhere but Home looks really cute. How will you decide what to read next? So many good choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of these look great, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say about them. It looks like you had a good little run of book shopping this week, as I did! Have fun with all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do so like your haul. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Light in the Ruins caught my eye. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete