Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Monday, January 11, 2016

Review: BH Cosmetics


I wanted to review BH Cosmetics on my blog, because I really do enjoy their stuff. They have affordable makeup, and affordable shipping for Canadians. Last year, I started to really get back into makeup, and I found this company. I watch a lot of Youtube, and I had heard some good reviews. I wanted to try it out for myself. BH Cosmetics is great for the someone who wants to try more makeup products but doesn't want to spend too much money. Their quality is good, and they are very on trend with products.

My favorite eye palette is their Essential Eyes Palette. BH Cosmetics loves to offer gifts, and free shipping. International clients get a discount on shipping. I like to wait for those sales before purchasing. The great thing about them is that their site has new promotions each week.

This palette is really nice. It's a great "go to" palette for me. I love the colors, and use this one often. I think it is a great palette for beginners.

My second favorite palette is the Carli Bybel palette. I love the eye shadows and the highlighters are nice. This is a limited edition palette, and I'm so happy to have it. 

I'm a huge highlighter fan. I feel like it gives me a glowing look, and it makes me feel good.

BH Cosmetics also has some palettes that have eyeshadows and blushes. I like these when I'm in a hurry and just want everything in one place. The 26 Color- Blushed Neutrals is one of my favorites as well. 



Affordable, good quality make up isn't always easy to find. Drugstores are very limited, and I feel like Canadian drugstores are even more limited. If you're looking to purchase some new makeup, or try something new- I recommend BH Cosmetics. I also love their brush sets. I use them all the time, they're very soft, and don't shed. 

This is a set I have on my wishlist. It looks great for travel too!


I'm not a makeup artist, I'm not a beauty guru...I'm just a mom who's tired and likes to put on makeup in the morning. 



6 comments:

  1. What is their shipping to Canada like? I just ordered my first haul (LOVE THE SALES!!) and chose expedited shipping, since it was only 2 dollars more, but I'm terrified that it will be by UPS, as i recently had to pay 85% of an order (over 80USD) in customs fees, on top of the 40$ USD shipping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I order under 50$ and don't pay customs. I haven't expedited orders and they took about a week and a half to two weeksweeks.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the quick reply! Others found it odd that my shipping said ''international'' and not ''Canadian'' so it still has me a bit worried. I'm really hoping it comes by USPS/Canada Post, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, international is normal. I rather it come from USPS because they hand off to Canada Post.

      Delete
    2. Was yours with USPS? Really sorry about the questions lol You're the first person to actual help a girl out on the matter

      Delete
    3. No worries. Yes, the regular shipping was USPS and Canada Post delivered.

      Delete