Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fall Bucket List


Fall begins September 1st in my book. I love the fall season. I'm looking forward to putting on sweaters, and drinking warm tea in the evenings. Hot Chocolate is also a favorite warm drink of mine.  I've been thinking about the fall season, and which things I would like to accomplish.

Reading: I really want to read a few mystery/ cozy reads. I don't normally pick up these types of books, but I really want to give them a try.

Cooking: I'm going to try and find one new recipe per week to try. I really don't like cooking, it doesn't come naturally for me but it;s something that I have to do. I'm hoping to find new "go to" recipes.

Baking: Strawberry Jam...I'm going to try and make jam for the first time. I also want to bake some apple pies, and apple crisp.

Apple Picking: We went to an orchard last year, and I'm hoping to go back this year. Caleb is older, and I'm sure he'll have more fun.

Carve Pumpkins: My husband really enjoys carving pumpkins, and this one will be fun to do as a family.

Movie: I want to go see a movie with my husband. We haven't gone to a movie together since I was pregnant, that was 2013! This one is a must!




No comments:

Post a Comment