Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Friday, November 30, 2012

Kobo Coupons

Kobo Canada


I love buying ebooks, and I love when coupons can be applied to books I would like to purchase. I'm always on the look out for the newest coupons.

This weekend, Kobo has a 30% of coupon for selected titles. Code: Nov30Save30

I've also found a few other coupons that are working:

Save40UK 40% Off. I used it in Canada and it worked
Thankyou2012 35% Off

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I don't have an ereader but The Boy does and so finding coupons for ebooks is awesome.
    2 Kids and Tired Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. The only problem is not all publishers allow coupons.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tip about the UK coupon working here. I'm going to try it out, too. Even if it doesn't work I'll still take advantage of the 30% coupon.

    ReplyDelete