Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nursery

Hi everyone,

I don't normally write personal posts, but I really wanted to share our baby boy's nursery pictures. My husband is an outdoorsy man, and loves hunting and fishing. Before we were even trying for a baby, I always envisioned the nursery with deer and trees. I love trees! I found the decals on ebay, and couldn't wait to put the room together. It's almost completed, and we just love the room.







8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I'm so thrilled for you. The earth tones of the room are so soft and warm. I love the flight of leaves and birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every boy's room needs a dog! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling room! And I love that your pup is curled up in the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome!!! I love it. And I love personal posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love the wall decorations! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is very different and I like it. Congratulations to you, dad and Caleb. Love the name.

    ReplyDelete