Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Friday, March 18, 2016

Quick Review: Gwynneth Ever After by Linda Poitevin




Quick Review:



Gwynneth is a single, independent mother of two. When Gwynneth meets actor Gareth Connor, she has no idea how important he will become to her. She struggles with knowing he’s a huge actor, knowing she has to protect her kids, and wants to remain independent. This was a sweet romance that I really enjoyed. It sounds cliché but overall it was very enjoyable. The characters were engaging and kept me reading. Gwynneth doesn’t trust easily, she has a history. Gareth isn’t forthcoming about his own secrets which risks the relationship. I didn’t expect to enjoy this one as much as I did. I had it on my ereader for awhile, and saw someone comment about it on Goodreads and I decided to give it a try. It was a light, fast read and I couldn’t put it down. I will be continuing the series. 

Rating 4/5

1 comment: