Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Monday, August 22, 2016

Morphe 12S and 12NB Palettes



Confession: I'm an eyeshadow junkie. I love neutral palettes, and I love palettes that you can pick up and know that they will work for you every, single, time...

I purchased the 12NB palette first. I wanted to try Morphe products and thought this would be a good place to start. It's a great palette for travel, and neutral. This quickly become one of the palettes always on my vanity. It's a great companion palette, and a great everyday palette. The mattes are great, the shimmers are nice but not metallic. Looking at this palette online, I thought the orange would be more "orange" but it's more of a brownish/orange color.


I purchased the 12S palette, I was really happy that I decided to order it. These shades are metallic, and amazing! These are great all over the lid shades for me.







Dimensions of Palettes:
Length: 3 3/4"
Width:4 3/4"
Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 12
Pan Size:1" x 1"

I purchased these through Orabel since I'm in Canada. The shipping is very reasonable, and VERY fast.

You can check out my Beauty Blog at http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment