Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Product Review: Cuisinart Programmable Tea Steeper



I’m a huge tea lover, and was in the market for a tea kettle. I wanted something that would have the different temperature settings and be able to time the steeping time. Truthfully, I wanted the Breville One Touch Tea Maker but the price tag really stopped me. I couldn’t justify spending 249$ on a kettle, even though I drink tea every day. The Cuisinart programmable Tea Steeper has everything I wanted but had some mixed reviews. A few reviews found the steeper hard to use, and I was a little worried but decided to give it a try.

I’ve been using this kettle for months, and I honestly love it. I have no issues with the basket; I can lower it and rise it without any issues. I love that it has a timer, it’s great when I’m getting ready in the mornings and not standing by the kettle the whole time. It beeps, and I lower the basket. The different temperatures, and adjustable timer is great.  I purchased the Cuisinart for 109$ and I would purchase it again. I highly recommend this one, especially if you want a tea maker and a kettle. 

You have both options. I would love to try the Breville, but with the steep price tag, I won’t be buying it. I wash my kettle with lemon juice and the steel staying looking great. The tea stains come right out. I love that I can make enough tea to fill my thermos for work, and pour a small cup for home.



1 comment: