Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Monday, September 21, 2015

One Pot Meal Tortellini and Sausage



Hi Everyone,

I've been meal planning and trying out some new recipes. I use my slow cooker alot, but when I don't, I need to find something that can be done quickly. Caleb goes to bed early, and we need some play time and evening time before bed. I don't have alot of time in the evenings. I found this recipe on Yellow Bliss Road and we really enjoyed it. I will definitely be making this meal again. One Pot quick meals are my new goal. I cooked this in my skillet, and it came out great.



One Pot Tortellini Sausage in Tomato Cream Sauce



1 package of frozen Tortellini
1 package of Sausage Sliced ( I used Mild Italian)
1 Can of Tomatoes
1 Cup of Chicken Broth
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
2 Tbsp of Cream Cheese
2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Cook Tortellini, Sausage, Tomatoes, Broth for 20 Mins. Remove from heat and add cheese. 



1 comment:

  1. I love frozen tortellini but Carl always complains that there's no meat when I fix it. This is the perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete