Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Toddler Reads Recommendations: Firetrucks




Description:

From the popular creators of I’m Bad!, I Stink!, and I’m Dirty! comes the perfect new addition to this hilarious read-aloud series: the fire truck.

He’s a big red ENGINE
With a siren,
A horn,
A tank full of water,
And a whole lotta HOSE!

He’s a good-lookin’ fire truck,
And he’s BRAVE, too.
When the alarm sounds
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO
He’s gotta drive through
SMOKE and HEAT
Straight to a blazing FIRE! 

HONK! HONK!





Description:

It’s the formula for success for preschoolers—Curious George and fire trucks! Curious George and the Firefighters is a story based on H. A. and Margret Rey’s popular primate and painted in the original watercolor and charcoal style. Firefighters are a famously brave lot, but can they withstand a visit from one curious monkey? For more monkey fun, investigate www.curiousgeorge.com and discover all the latest on Curious George books, promotions, games, activities, and more!


These two books are the ONLY books Caleb will let me read him before bed. He loves these books, and will ask for "Brave" or "George" once we finish one, he wants the other one. I like them because they're both quick reads and cute. I have these books pretty much memorized. I highly recommend these books, and loved receiving them from our Scholastic order. We receive the Scholastic book order each month at his childcare center, and I love selecting books for him. 

2 comments:

  1. Our nephew loved everything firetrucks and fireman when he was small and, today, he's a fireman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering how long this obsession will last. Maybe longer than I was expecting. lol

      Delete