Quote

Be omnivorous, don't just read one kind of book, read everything. - Richard Wagamese

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Morphe 350 Purchasing in Canada through Orabel

Purchasing Morphe in Canada

I've been wanting to try Morphe (Morphe Brushes) products for a long time but the shipping costs, duties and exchange rate really discouraged me. I thought I wouldn't end up getting this palette, because the cost couldn't be justified. I could buy a higher end palette instead. I found Orabel.ca on Instagram and realized it was a Canadian retailer that sold Morphe. I was so happy when I saw the 35o, and the shipping rate was only 5.99$. Yes, I paid more for the palette but it came out cheaper in the end.

I was really happy with the palette, it's not amazing quality but I will get alot of use out of it. The shimmer shades are great! I really wanted to play around with warmer colors, and this palette really worked out well for me. I will definitely buy from Orabel again. I received a 10% off when I subscribed to their newsletter. Shipping literally took less than 24 hours, because we're in the same city. I think I will buy the new Frost palette next.

Isn't this palette beautiful?? I find the quality very comparable to Makeup Revolution which is a favorite brand of mine.

If you would like to see more makeup hauls, I do have an instagram with just my makeup pictures.


You can check out my Beauty Blog at http://www.mrsqbeauty.com



2 comments:

  1. I ordered it yesterday. I'm an hour north of Toronto and it landed at Pearson this morning! So glad I stumbled across your site :)

    ReplyDelete